Fast Attack HVAC System Sanitizer is a cleaner and sanitizer that quickly cleans mold-related build-up in HVAC systems. Its anti-microbial coating is engineered to remove odor-causing algae, fungus, bacteria, and mold. It is a must-have product for your HVAC cleaning supplies.
The interiors of HVAC systems are breeding grounds for odor-causing fungi and bacteria. Most air conditioners have never been sanitized.
Iodine, one of the oldest and most effective antimicrobials, was designated as an element in 1813. It was used during the American Civil War to treat battle wounds and is used daily in modern hospitals and surgeries worldwide.
Iodine has remained a widely used antimicrobial throughout history for some of the following reasons:
- Cleans and sanitizes HVAC systems
- Quickly and conveniently cleans mold-related buildup
- Anti-microbial containing concentrated iodine sanitizer
- Engineered to remove odor-causing algae, fungus, bacteria, and mold
- EPA registered brown liquid packaged in eight-ounce containers
Fast Attack is sold in a light-weight concentrate that is unaffected by freeze-thaw cycles. One 8 oz. bottle makes 2.5 gallons, so it is easy to store and economical to use.